BATTLE OF THE BULGE B91 ERRATA
Taken for Web Grognards; credited to NB submitted by John Kula
(firstname.lastname@example.org) on behalf of the Strategy Gaming Society
originally collected by Andrew Webber
BATTLE OF THE BULGE (1991) ERRATA AND CLARIFICATIONS
February 21, 1992
UNIT COUNTER SHEET
- The British 51st Infantry Division unit counter should contain a white "25"
as its entry Turn.
- In 3b, the Enemy Zones of Control section should read: It costs one extra
movement factor to enter or exit an enemy zone of control hex, and road movement
is not possible. (The matches the example in 8b2, in the Battle Manual, which
- In the 4a5 section, add the following final sentence: "An attacker
may "call off" a projected attack by simply refacing attacking units
to show that no attack will take place."
- In 6a5, the Objective Victory Points section, modify the final sentence
to read: "The Allied side never gets objective victory points, but does
get a 10 victory point 'bonus' in any game where the German side controls
less than 3 objective victory points."
- The Allied On Board Units Chart on page 9 should include: '78th Infantry
Division, hex U1, Front." (This matches the location on the Allied Order
of Appearance Card, which is correct.)
- The Allied On Board Units Chart on page 13 should read: "30th Infantry
Division" instead of "38th".
- The German On Board Units Chart on page 14 should have the following changes:
- • The F13 Panzer Brigade should be at hex '7T' instead of 17".
- • The 352nd Volksgrenadier Division should be at hex '71W instead
- • There is no 'V' Kampfgruppe on the board (and it was not created
from the 5th Fallschirmjager Division).
- In 11b, the rule should read: "1" through "3", instead
of "1" through "2", and "4" through "6"
instead of "3" through "6". (This matches the chart on
the gameboard, which is correct.)
- In 17a3, the Opposed River Crossing Attempts section, add the following
final sentence: "Such an attempt may not be made from a hex where a failure
would leave too many ground units stacked together."
- In 17a3, the Unsuccessful Opposed River Crossings section, add the following
final sentence: "A retreating unit unable to move because of this takes
one extra loss."
Please send comments and corrections via to Wargame
Go to the Wargame
Academy main page