Gettysburg '88 BPA PBEM Championship IV
The 4th BPA PBEM Championship for Gettysburg '88 will begin on November 15,
2013. To enter, contact Gamemaster Vince Meconi at firstname.lastname@example.org. A few
of the format highlights are:
- 1) single elimination,
- 2) seeded pairings based on AREA ratings (defending champ gets the #1
- 3) 4 months per round,
- 4) bidding for sides,
- 5) the default scenario will be 6F, Scenario 5, the 3-day Battle of Gettysburg,
using all optional rules except 10D, Extra Union Generals, and
- 6) Revised Order of Appearance used at the most recent WBC.
- Tournament Format; Updated September
- Terrain Clarifications; as of September
- Rule Clarifications; as of
December 27, 2012
- Revised CSA Order of Battle
- Reviesed USA Order of Battle
- Link to Boardgame Player Association
- BULLETIN #3; November 15, 2014.
Pairings round 1.
Please email any comments and corrections via to Wargame
Go to the Wargame
Academy main page