TLS -TWILIGHT STRUGGLE
- TITLE: Twilight Struggle
- PUBLISHER: GMT
- SCOPE: Cold War; 1945-1989
- CATALOG VERBAGE: War of the Roses; A political and military
struggle between Royalty and Nobels during the British Civil War.
- GAME BOX VERBAGE:
- YEAR PUBLISHED (EDITIONS): 2005 First Edition, Second Edition
- DESIGNER: Ananda Gupta and Jason Matthews
- ART DIRECTOR: Rodger B. MacGowan
- MAP ART: Mark Simonitch
- COUNTER ART: Mark Simonitch
- CARD ART: Mark Simonitch
- PRODUCERS: Gene Billingsley & Tony Curtis &
Andy Lewis & Rodger B. MacGowan & Mark Simonitch
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS: Two
- WGA COMPLEXITY SCALE (1-10):
- TYPICAL PLAYING TIME (HOURS):
- MAP SCALE: Entire globe, point to point system
- UNIT SCALE: Influence and event markers.
- TIME SCALE PER TURN: Approximately 3-5 years per turn
- NUMBER OF GAME TURNS: 10; each with one headline round
and 7-9 action rounds; all card driven.
- PARTIAL ARTICLE LISTING: Click
- GAME INVENTORY: 228 full color counters; One Deluxe 22"x34"
full-color hardstock map; 110 Event Cards; Two six-sided dice; 24-page Rule
book [Living rulebook as a free download from GMT site above; 2 full color
Player Aid cards
- WBC HISTORY:
- PBEM TOOLS: A VASSAL
module now exists and is in use.
- PBEM OPPORTUNITES: Contact Wargame
Academy if interested. A Boardgamer Player Association PBEM tournament
can be organized by WGA pending suitable interest.
- WARGAME ACADEMY COMMENTS:
- WARGAME ACADEMY GAME TOOLS:
Please send comments and corrections via to Wargame
Go to the Wargame
Academy main page